Target’s store credit card is also known as Target red card or just Red card. It is actually a good choice for Target shoppers. You get various discounts and some good deals if you are shopping at Target with a Target red card. Like any credit card company, even Target offers its users various different options to choose from while paying their bills. You can directly visit the store or even pay your bills through your phone.
But the most reliable and convenient method these days is of course Internet. Most of the people prefer paying their bills online. In this article, we will tell you some simple steps which you should follow if you want to pay you Target red card bill online. You do not have to browse unknown sites or fill out any forms. You can simply log on to Target’s website to do this.
Steps to Pay Target Red Card Bill Online
1) If you want to make your Target Red Card payment online, you should first navigate to Target’s official website. If you do not know the URL, you can easily use a search engine to find the right website. Once you are on the website, click on Home Page and scroll down till you reach the bottom. You will see a heading by the name, Manage My Account. This heading will be visible below a tab named REDcards. This tab will be present on the left side of your computer screen.
2) Below the Target Credit Card Tab, you will have to click on Enroll Now. Doing this will enroll you for online payment of your Target Red card. You will have to follow five simple steps in order to enroll yourself for this service.
You will be asked for some information which will include your Zip code,your credit card’s account information, last four digits of the social security number and your email address. Enter this information carefully and submit it. As soon as you submit the information, the page will be refreshed and you will have to log in to your account.
3) You can choose a username and set a password to your account at the time of enrolling yourself. You should use your username and password to log in to Manage My Redcard site.
4) In the left side column, you will see a tab named Manage Bank Information. You can enter your information of the bank that you will be using to pay your bill. Bank account and routing numbers will be necessary in order to fill this information. Keep them handy when you pay your Target Red card bill online. In the left hand column, you will see a tab named Schedule A Payment. Click this tab once you have checked that you have filled in all the information correctly.
5) To make Target Red Card payment, you can simply enter your card information and click Pay Now. You should verify your information before you click this button. You can even check your mailbox for payment confirmation and take a print out of the receipt.
Incoming search terms:
- Target Red Card Bill Pay
- Target Bill Pay Online Red Card
- target red card bill pay online
- Pay Red Card Bill
- pay red card
- tarjeta red card bill pay
- target red card bill pay login
- ways to pay red card
- Target Bill Pay Online REDcard
- how to pay target credit card online